|Pros:||Easy To Tighten Connection To The Pedals||Midsole:||Fiberglass-reinforced Nylon|
|Season:||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter||Style:||Cycling Shoes|
|Upper Material:||Synthetic Leather, Mesh||Upper Material::||Synthetic Leather / Micrfiber / Mesh|
|Footbed:||Adaptable Cup Insole||Inner:||Anti-skid Lycra|
Nylon Midsole Mountain Bike Shoes,
Microfiber Upper Mountain Bike Shoes
The Scott Elite BOAs definitely fall into that latter camp, and use thin and quick-drying padding, too. Soak the shoe and you won’t have to worry about it for long, with the hardy synthetic exterior shrugging off all weathers with not a mark. That does mean they are pretty chilly in cold and wet conditions, but the addition of a Sealskin sock should mitigate that.
Crank up the Boa dial and pull the hook-and-loop Velcro strap across, and the MTB Elites feel like part of your feet, with very little adjustment effort. The thin outsole and insole don’t lend themselves to a lot of walking, but do enhance the connection you feel with the bike, giving a direct feeling of control and power transfer.
Who are these shoes for?
Sidebike cycling shoes are designed for riders who want a perfect combination of performance riding features and the walkability of a light hiking shoe.
For more aggressive riding, I felt the toe box and general protection to be a bit on the minimal side because I could feel stones striking the shoes. But that just isn’t what they’re designed for, they are more of a quick and punchy trail centre shoe, and at that they excel.
1. Good quality: waterproof,low wind resistance and special buckle D-Link.
2. Wide range of uses: can apply to both road bicycle and mountain cycling.
3. Warm service and quality control. Also Accept OEM and ODM service.
4. Patent: the body geometry design and anti-collision design.
5. Advantages: breathable,ultralight,easy to install.
6. Bright color printed and complete size choice.
1. Perforated synthetic leather and composite uppers enable superior fit and breathability
2. 3 durable hook-and-loop straps evenly spread tightening force across the tops of the feet; straps are offset to relieve tension at highest point of the feet
3. Uppers wrap across your insteps with minimal overlap, surrounding your feet like gloves
4. Lightweight glass fiber–reinforced nylon soles deliver efficient power transfer to the pedals
5. Rubber outsoles with XC racing pattern promote stable pedal engagement and secure grip when walking
These are cracking mountain bike shoes for faster, smoother trails with minimal hike-a-bike potential. They would also make a superb gravel riding shoe, so are well worth considering for an easy-care, easy-wearing summer trail shoe. Just don’t expect to be skipping over mountain passes in comfort.
Sole comfort combined with the mediocre tread meant they really didn’t enjoy hobbling over uneven surfaces and slips were pretty common when the going got rough. It’s not that they can’t do it, more that there are better shoes out there for this sort of thing. That said, they have enough flex for hanging out in the cafe or strolling around the car park.
|EU||USA||UK||Forefoot Width(mm)||Shoe Last Length(CM)|
We have a professional R & D team to make development, design, customization for customer , provide popular style, fashion color elements, reasonable logo collocation . At the same time, we can make the sample according to the guests drawings, and accept the OEM , ODM order to produce all sports products .
Contact Person: sidebike