|Features:||Stable Fit||Season:||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Color:||Red/black||Outsole Material:||Carbon / TPU / Nylon|
|Upper Material:||Microfiber||Upper Material::||Synthetic Leather / Micrfiber / Mesh|
|Type:||Men||Weight:||Mountain Bike Shoes|
28cm MTB Cycling Shoes,
SGS MTB Cycling Shoes
To put them into context, there are loads of well-sealed, warm winter boots available — but when it comes to the sole stiffness and upper security required for efficient power delivery, the best you could previously hope for was ‘okay’. Most winter boots also come with a weight penalty that makes them feel like wellies.
As for the sole, it’s stiff enough to feel good when sprinting, without numbing as the mileage rises. A soft-compound Contragrip Premium tread also gives good wet rock/root grip.
The solid, weather-shrugging toe and tongue make a massive comfort difference in cold conditions, while the neoprene collar provides splash protection and keeps your ankles warm even when wet.
Who are these shoes for?
Sidebike cycling shoes are designed for riders who want a perfect combination of performance riding features and the walkability of a light hiking shoe.
1. Good quality: waterproof,low wind resistance and special buckle D-Link.
2. Wide range of uses: can apply to both road bicycle and mountain cycling.
3. Warm service and quality control. Also Accept OEM and ODM service.
4. Patent: the body geometry design and anti-collision design.
5. Advantages: breathable,ultralight,easy to install.
6. Bright color printed and complete size choice.
1. Perforated synthetic leather and composite uppers enable superior fit and breathability
2. 3 durable hook-and-loop straps evenly spread tightening force across the tops of the feet; straps are offset to relieve tension at highest point of the feet
3. Uppers wrap across your insteps with minimal overlap, surrounding your feet like gloves
4. Lightweight glass fiber–reinforced nylon soles deliver efficient power transfer to the pedals
5. Rubber outsoles with XC racing pattern promote stable pedal engagement and secure grip when walking
Sole comfort combined with the mediocre tread meant they really didn’t enjoy hobbling over uneven surfaces and slips were pretty common when the going got rough. It’s not that they can’t do it, more that there are better shoes out there for this sort of thing. That said, they have enough flex for hanging out in the cafe or strolling around the car park.
For more aggressive riding, I felt the toe box and general protection to be a bit on the minimal side because I could feel stones striking the shoes. But that just isn’t what they’re designed for, they are more of a quick and punchy trail centre shoe, and at that they excel.
|EU||USA||UK||Forefoot Width(mm)||Shoe Last Length(CM)|
We have a professional R & D team to make development, design, customization for customer , provide popular style, fashion color elements, reasonable logo collocation . At the same time, we can make the sample according to the guests drawings, and accept the OEM , ODM order to produce all sports products .
Contact Person: sidebike