|Midsole:||Fiberglass-reinforced Nylon||Season:||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Feature:||Atop S2-snap, Magic Tape||Department:||Unisex|
|Recommended Use:||Cross-country||Function:||Breathable / Shockproof|
|Closure:||Dual BOA IP1 Dials||Cleat Compatibility:||2-bolt Mountain|
Carbon Fiber Mountain Bike Shoes,
Shockproof Mountain Bike Shoes,
Unisex Carbon Fiber Cycling Shoes
Keeping a low profile can be important on race day, as it helps keep your competitors curious as they wonder what they're up against. Similarly, the SD023 COMP MTN Mountain Bike Shoe also keeps a low profile so it can keep things sleek and aerodynamic while you soar to the front of the pack, and stiff enough to handle serious pedal mashing.
If you glance at the starting line of a World Cup cyclocross or cross-country race, you'll most likely notice the electric green or bright blue SD023 COMP MTN Cycling Shoes on the rider's feet, eagerly waiting to clip in when the whistle blows and head to the front to string the field out. It's for good reason too, because if you've ever gotten a pair of these shoes in your hands, or better yet, on your feet, you'll experience that world-class fit, low weight, and efficiency that the pros count on to earn a paycheck. No doubt, these shoes are designed to help you pedal at your best to get you across the finish line faster, however it means nothing if your feet are in agony. a more perforated upper that improves the fit and breathability and beefier armor at the toe box.
Comfort and performance are the key factors Carbon Fiber Cycling Shoes entire shoe line. The Sidebike technology is unique. Whether you have Tour de France ambitions, going on alpine passes or just want to cycle around the lake - Scott has the right shoe in addition to the perfect bike.
Who are these shoes for?
Sidebike cycling shoes are designed for riders who want a perfect combination of performance riding features and the walkability of a light hiking shoe.
1. Good quality: waterproof,low wind resistance and special buckle D-Link.
2. Wide range of uses: can apply to both road bicycle and mountain cycling.
3. Warm service and quality control. Also Accept OEM and ODM service.
4. Patent: the body geometry design and anti-collision design.
5. Advantages: breathable,ultralight,easy to install.
6. Bright color printed and complete size choice.
1. Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced midsole for max pedaling efficiency
2. Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
3. Dual independent Boa® L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments.
4. Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely.
5. Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18 mm spike option
6. Stiff, efficient carbon-reinforced sole for power transfer
7. Increased perforation on the upper improves breathability and fit
8. Dynalast construction increases pedaling efficiency
9. Dual-density Michelin rubber outsole blends grip and durability
10. Dual BOA IP1 dial buckle provides a customizable fit
11. Beefier toe armor improves durability and saves toes
12. Finished with reinforced toe spike mounts
On the rear of the shoe, uses an external cup that covers the carbon sole and the back of the heel. This design supports the heel, preventing twisting and rolling, stabilizing it for more efficiency. Inside the shoe at the heel a cat tongue-like gripping fabric further bolsters the foothold, providing a solid foundation for dishing out the big watts at the race start and on the pedaling upstroke while trying to maintain traction on a slippery surface. reached out to the French rubber wizards at Michelin to create a compound for the lugs and the surrounding cleat mounting area. The rubber provides excellent grip on terra firma when off the bike and if you botch the clip in on the remount, the middle of the sole offers a bit of grippy traction so your foot doesn't slip off the pedal. The ability to run toe spikes come in handy when scrambling up steep loose or muddy terrain.
|EU||USA||UK||Forefoot Width(mm)||Shoe Last Length(CM)|
As always, it’s a case of different strokes for different folks. Does performance rule all, or is comfort a factor for most, such as touring cyclists who need all-day comfort?
Many carbon-soled cycling shoes offer next to no comfort. They are designed first and foremost to offer a rigid pedalling platform, albeit with a certain degree of flex. Accurate fitting and supportive footbed construction improve on-the-bike comfort.
So what are the benefits of carbon soles? The first and most obvious is stiffness. Unlike other sole materials that flex more and therefore lose some of the energy that the rider puts into the pedals, carbon transfers the maximum amount of rider effort into pedalling force.
We have a professional R & D team to make development, design, customization for customer , provide popular style, fashion color elements, reasonable logo collocation . At the same time, we can make the sample according to the guests drawings, and accept the OEM , ODM order to produce all sports products .
“And whether it’s carbon or a nylon material, shape is crucial. An ergonomically designed sole, such as Shimano’s unique Dynalast shape with toe and arch support uses bike biometrics to create a stable and supportive platform across the foot and throughout the whole of the pedal stroke. Finally, the range of positions for the cleat to sit in is also a good indicator of a better-soled shoe.”
Contact Person: sidebike